Lakeside Plaza is professionally managed and the front desk is staffed 24 hours a day. The community is governed by an elected Board of Directors. Residents can get involved in the community by serving on committees that work to enhance our property and strengthen our relationships with our neighbors.
- If you are a resident who needs access to the resident portal, you may contact the office using the form below. Please include your full name, unit number, and phone number.
- If you are a guest spending the night, please obtain a parking permit from the Front Desk, as towing is enforced overnight.
- If you have questions about life at Lakeside Plaza, you may use the form below to contact the management office. If a realtor has found a property at Lakeside for you to buy or rent, please contact the office for details on proper move-in procedures and fees.
- We are a pet friendly community, and all pet owners must comply with county licensing and leash laws.
- We are a non-smoking community. Please be aware that you and your guests may not smoke anywhere on the property.
In an effort to ensure you are receiving accurate and timely information, Fairfax County has created a webpage that includes updated information and community resources at www.fairfaxcounty.gov/covid19. You can also view the emergency blog, and stay in touch using the County’s social media platforms and through text messaging (Text FFXCOVID to 888777 to receive updates).
Click Here to read recent Building Notices
Check back here for community information and updates.